Studies and Researches on Autism Disorders
The health risks of using human fetal cell lines for vaccine manufacture have been debated by scientists for over 50 years.
The active component of a vaccine is a virus. Viruses are too large to manufacture in test tubes. Therefore, vaccine manufacturers exploit the natural method of producing virus– they inoculate cells and the cells produce the virus for them. Each vial of vaccine contains contaminants from the cells used to make the virus. When we use animal cells to make viruses, the residual material is not human and so we mount an immune response to it and eliminate it. However, in the case of vaccines produced using human fetal cell lines, we have the health risk of triggering an autoimmune response and insertion of the contaminating DNA to disrupt the child’s own genes.
In the US, autism has spiked up in 3 distinct years, called changepoints. The first changepoint occurred in 1981, the second in 19881, and the third in 1996. These spikes coincide with the introduction of vaccines that are produced in human fetal cells. In 1979, human fetal cell produced MMR II was approved in the US. Compliance campaigns brought MMR II use up from as low as 49% for children born before 1987 to over 82% for children born in 1989 and later. A second dose of MMR II was also introduced to the vaccination schedule for children born in 1988 and later. The third changepoint corresponds to the approval of human fetal cell produced Varivax (chickenpox) in 1995 (See figure below).
The scientific community has well documented the biological processes that make human fetal contaminants in our vaccines so potentially dangerous. Sound Choice is doing the studies to demonstrate the actual health risks with each vaccine.
1Also published by the EPA in March 2010.
- Regressive Autism Prevalence
- Facts About Autism — Autism Speaks
- Papers of the Week — The Simons Foundation Autism Research Initiative
- NVAC April 2009 Vaccine Safety Draft Report
- WI-38 Human Fetal Cell Line
- MRC-5 Human Fetal Cell Line
Research and Publication
- Sept 2014: Impact of environmental factors on the prevalence of autistic disorder after 1979 (Journal of Public Health and Epidemiology).
- Unstable Gene Sites Are Concentrated in Autism Associated Genes
- Atomistic Modeling of Neuroligin Isoforms Binding
- DNA Contaminants in Vaccines Can Integrate Into Childrens Genes
- US Birthyear Changepoints for Autistic Disorder
- Sociologic Factors and Autism Prevalence
- Environmental Factor Linked To Autism Prevalence Changepoints
- Sound Choice’s Publication at Issues in Law and Medicine: Sociological Environmental Causes are Insufficient to Explain Autism Changepoints of Incidence
- Sound Choice’s Publication at Issues in Law and Medicine: Epidemiologic and Molecular Relationship Between Vaccine Manufacture and Autism Spectrum Disorder Prevalence
- Puget Sound Business Journal: Grant aims for alternatives
- Wall Street Journal: Stem Cells
- Nature: SCPI
- Met Magazine: SCPI
- Helen Ratajczak: Theoretical aspects of autism: Causes – A review
- CBS News Investigates: Vaccines and Autism
- Environmental Protection Agency: Timing of Increased Autistic Disorder Cumulative Incidence
- World Magazine: Human Fetal Cells
- The Catholic Voice: Adult stem cell treatments
- Catholic News Service: Adult Stem Cells
- Concerned Women for America: Sound Choice Pharmaceutical Institute (see #15)
- Investigate Daily: Human Fetal Cells