December Newsletter (Holiday Edition)
SCPI stands for parents’ right to be informed about vaccine safety.
Dr. Deisher, leading the team of Sound Choice Pharmaceutical Institute, continues to fight for the parents’ right to be informed about vaccine safety.
Sound Choice for Pediatricians
On August 29, 2016, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced that they were taking public comment on the MMR vaccine. The comment period ended on Dec 19, 2016. The comment forum as well as citizen-cited publications can be accessed at CDC website at www.cdc.gov.
On September 3rd, 2016, Sound Choice received a comment from a pediatrician in private practice as follows:
“Since I heard about your studies on the introduction of human fetal DNA into the vaccines and time related increases in autism rates, I changed vaccine products and played with the schedule in my office. This was about 5-6 years ago. I have not looked at hard data, but the diagnosis of autism in my office has decreased from what appeared to be almost every week to maybe 2-3 per year. I have a mostly privately insured population and thus have control over the vaccines I choose to purchase for the office. Whenever I do see a patient who will get their vaccines, I recommend fetal free vaccines when possible.
I stopped purchasing Pentacel about 5 years ago and switched to pediarix (DTaP-IPV-Hep-B), and administer that at the usual intervals. MMR I administer at age 1, and varicella at 15-18 months, Hep A at 18 months or 2 yrs. I avoid giving MMR, Varicella and Hep A vaccines together for the majority of the time.”
Hence, Sound Choice urges other pediatricians and family medicine practitioners to consider replacing Pentacel and altering the schedule of other fetal vaccines to see how their autism rates in their practice might be affected. Email Sound Choice at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to report your observations. Alternatively, tag us on Twitter by using #SCPIforPediatricians for your comments or questions.
Sound Choice for Parents (#SCPIforParents)
Bob Wright, Former NBC Chief and Autism Speaks Co-Founder, is a grandfather of an autistic child. In his interview with the Today Show on March 29 this year, Wright confirmed that there are indeed a lot of issues with the Vaccine Safety Program. He pointed out that the program is “passive”, not “active” as it should be. He emphasized at the end of the interview, which confirms SCPI’s concerns, that “The problem is that all vaccines are the same but children who receive them are different.”
The Sound Choice team, along with other key players, encourages parents to recognize, demand and fight for the right to give fully informed consent when their child is about to get a vaccine. Parents have the right to know how their child’s vaccine is made and if it contains dangerous human fetal DNA and viral contaminants.
For printed version, please click here.
July 2016 Newsletter
Christmas 2015 Newsletter
Thank you for helping us CREATE A BETTER WAY for biomedical progress!
2015 has been a year of painful struggles for us, but also a year filled with many advances and victories. We lost my beloved son Henry Joseph on July 3, but we were blessed to have the Henry J. Streuli Cancer Research Memorial Fund created in his memory. We have already launched the first preclinical studies to test a novel compound for its ability to send germinal center lymphoma cells into the blood stream where they will be easier to kill. Henry’s suffering may help others suffer less and that is a great blessing. On July 25 we lost our loved and long time scientist Kumiko Koyama, but we were blessed by the outpouring of support from all of you. We keep her picture prominent in the lab to remind everyone, as Kumiko did regularly, to work harder, do better, and to continually challenge ourselves.
2015 has been the year of the exposé of the harvesting of the bodies of aborted fetuses for scientific research. Regardless of congressional investigations or federal budget approvals, join us as we remind the world that:
“There is a Better Way!”
Help us make 2016 the year when the idea of exploiting another human being for biomedical progress becomes UNTHINKABLE!
– whether a pre-born child, a refugee, or the poor and the vulnerable –
Help us continue to discover and develop better alternatives.
To read the full Newsletter, Q4 2015_december 2015
Fall 2015 Newsletter
#PP still sells baby body parts : We must provide alternatives if we want to stop human exploitation justified for biomedical progress.
Despite the recent exposé of the harvesting of body parts from babies with beating hearts, on Sept 28th Congress backed down and funded the government as well as the organization responsible for such atrocities. Pro-choice or pro-life, no one condones such callous harvesting of another human body. Congress is waiting for better alternatives before they take action, as they have waited for decades. We at Sound Choice are close to bringing our first alternatives to clinic – YOU can help us get there. Right now the best bang for your buck is to support Sound Choice Pharmaceutical Institute. Advocacy is wonderful, exposé is wonderful, testimony of prolife groups to Congress is wonderful, but as we have seen repeatedly, those organizations can’t stop human exploitation as long as there is a market demand.
Sound Choice CAN beat them in the market.
We CAN provide better, safer alternative medicines.
We need YOUR support to get there.
Ethical alternatives are safer & more affordable. Alternatives sound like a no-brainer to me!
Read the full newsletter
- Amariglio N, Hirshberg A, Scheithauer BW, Cohen Y, Loewenthal R, Trakhtenbrot L, et al. (2009) Donor-Derived Brain Tumor Following Neural Stem Cell Transplantation in an Ataxia Telangiectasia Patient. PLoS Med 6(2): e1000029. doi:10.1371/journal.pmed.1000029
- Philippe Taupin. (2006) Derivation of embryonic stem cells for cellular therapy: Challenges and newstrategies. Med Sci Monit ; 12(4): RA75-78
- Kissling RE, Casey HL, Palmer EL. (1968) Production of specific varicella antiserum.Applied Microbiology 16(1):160-162.
- Fioretti A, Iwasaki Y, Furukawa T, Plotkin SA. (1973) The Growth of Varicella-Zoster Virus in Guinea Pig Embryo Cells. Exp Biol Med (Maywood) 144(1) 340-344. doi: 10.3181/00379727-144-37587
- Barker Roger A. , Drouin-Ouellet Janelle, Parmar Malin. (2915) Cell-based therapies for Parkinson disease-past insights and future potential. Nat Rev Neurol. 11(9):492-503. doi: 10.1038/nrneurol.2015.
July 2015 Newsletter – What can YOU do to stop Planned Parenthood’s heinous practice of selling fetal body parts?
July 2015 Newsletter
- What can YOU do to stop Planned Parenthood’s heinous practice of selling fetal body parts?
- Will our elected officials and church leaders take action UNLESS alternatives are available? Sadly, the answer is NO.
- What does the secular press say about SCPI and AVM Biotechnology?
- The Mission of Sound Choice Pharmaceutical Institute in our June 2008 corporate articles of incorporation
- The Mission Statement of AVM Biotechnology
Read our July 2015 Newsletter here
Easter April 2015 Newsletter
SCPI’s 3rd Annual Fundraising Dinner Event featuring “Henry’s Story” was a Great Success!
How does changing from animal cells to human cells in manufacturing affect children?
Fetal Vaccines and Childhood Cancers
Some Highlights from the Past 12 Months
To read full article, click here Easter 2015 Newsletter
December 2014 – Holiday Newsletter
1) SAVE THE DATE for our 3rd Annual Fundraising Dinner Event
Thursday March 26th, 2015 from 6-9 pm at the Swedish Cultural Center.
Theme: Henry’s Story
SCPI annual dinner event is a wonderful opportunity to meet you, our supporters, and to raise funds for our groundbreaking research. We are grateful for your previous and continued contributions. On March 26, 2015, we look forward to seeing you, as we share the latest research news from Dr. Deisher, the keynote speaker.
2) Our second peer-reviewed article “Sociological Environmental Causes are Insufficient to Explain Autism Changepoints of Incidence” has been accepted to be published in their Spring issue 2015 of Issues in Law and Medicine.
3) The biggest Pro-Life protest, March For Life will be held on January 22nd, 2015 in Washington DC with the theme, “Every Life is Gift”!
We participated last three years and spread the words about SCPI and raised awareness about fetal human DNA contaminated vaccines. If you attend next year, please tell them about us.
The Christmas season reminds us of how grateful we are for all our donors and supporters; we could not have accomplished so much without you. Please take a moment to consider SCPI in your seasonal giving. Your donations helps us accomplish ever greater progress towards safe, effective, affordable and ethical vaccines and medicines.
Click Dec 2014 Newsletter to read full newsletter!
1) Our study “Impact of environmental factors on the prevalence of autistic disorder after 1979” has been published in the Journal of Public Health and Epidemiology.
2) Fraud at the CDC uncovered, 340% risk of autism hidden from public.
3) A new video about an interview with Dr. Theresa Deisher on Adult Stem cell research.
4) Please pray for Henry, Dr. Deisher’s son, who has been fighting against a cancer called aggressive Burkitts lymphoma group B.
1) Take advantage of all the ways that you can support SCPI
2) When you oppose human trafficking, make sure you include opposition to trafficking for biomedical research and commercial products. Read “ SCPI’s Talking Points”.Most NGOs (and GOs) do not mention human trafficking for biomedical research in their reports. Help us make sure this atrocity makes it onto their radar screens.
1) SCPI Second Annual Dinner Event was a great success
2) What is causing the high rates of autism in immigrant Somalis in MPLS? It is NOT the lack of sunshine. American blacks do not have these high rates.
3) Will the fear of autism lead to sex selection against male babies?