Consumers can read a bottle of shampoo and know whether animals were tested to develop the product. However, there is not a certification stamp to know if human beings were exploited in products we use—especially vaccines, biologic medicines, cosmetics, foods and beverages. SCPI is developing a certification program to let consumers know that no objectionable human materials or contaminants were used in their products. Our stamp, SoundChoice Certified™, will certify that a product was not developed with nor does it contain material taken from:
- victims of human trafficking,
- executed prisoners,
- exploited, vulnerable, or impoverished people,
- directly or electively aborted human fetuses or embryos, or
- human embryonic material derived from electively or intentionally discarded, destroyed or injured human embryos, or any other human materials obtained in a manner that does not respect the sanctity of each human life.
To support the launch of this program, Sound Choice needs your help.
What products would you like to see SoundChoice Certified™?
Send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manufacturers can send inquiries to email@example.com